Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Take Home Folders

Here are a couple of other things I found at Deanna Jump's blog that I will be using.  Sometimes it is really hard to get parents to send excuses for a child's absences and notes about transportation changes, so Deanna had the brilliant idea of placing pre-made notes in the students' take home folders.  Love that idea!  Anything to help make communication easier between parents and teachers.  Simply click on the pic to print it.






I hope you find these pages as useful as I do!  Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your summer!

2 comments:

  1. Jeannie - I am soooo enjoying your blog! Keep posting! Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ginger! Hopefully I will have Savannah in my class this year and you can visit all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment