Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The First 100 Downloads of My New Products at TpT are FREE!


Hey, everybody.  I hope you all are enjoying your summer break by now.  If not, I hope yours starts soon.  I have been out of school for over 2 weeks and I have revamped some of my earlier products, plus I started working on some new stuff this week.  If you have purchased my Color Unit:  Literacy, Math & Art Activities please redownload it.  I have added several new items and made over some of the old stuff to look better.  Plus, I have almost doubled the amount of pages.  It went from 85 to 145 pages.  I have also redone the Color Unit Poetry Packet that goes with it (for free), so you may want to download that as well.  

I am also starting something new this week.  I am trying to get to 100 followers, so from now on the first 100 downloads of every new product are FREE!  I have downloaded my first product:  Beginning Sounds Assessment Cards:  Initial Consonants.  Please check them out here.
 If I reach that milestone, I will make the first 200 downloads free, and so on.  I hope you all have a wonderful summer break and get some well-deserved and much-needed rest! 

2 comments:

  1. WoW! Awesome deal! I just found your blog and am now a follower! Hope you will check out my blog!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Teresa. I just became a follower of your blog. The pig theme is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment