Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pin it to Win It! Contest


Are you as addicted to Pinterest as I am? I always see great stuff for my classroom and wish that I had it. Have you ever seen one of the products from my TPT store and wish that you had it?


Well now you can. . .for FREE! I'm a part of the "Pin It To Win It" contest being held by a group of TPT sellers on Pinterest.


Head to my Pinterest board titled "Pin It To Win It" and do two simple things:


1st - Re-Pin one, or all, of the products you want to win from my store.
2nd - Leave a comment saying how cool the item is, be sure to leave your e-mail address.


On Friday June 15th I'll pick a winner in the first ever "Pin it To Win It" contest who wins the item they love most!


Click here to go to my Pinterest board.  Happy Pinning!

4 comments:

  1. we have made a pint it to win it linky party.
    Join us to make this event bigger!
    learninginspain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're getting lots of repins! It's almost time to pick winners, yay! Thanks for linking up!

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment